French Quarter parade: Friday, June 22, 2018June 19, 2018
Tourism & Hospitality Job Fair – Wednesday, July 11, 2018June 25, 2018
The next bi-weekly community meeting will be held on Thursday, July 12th at 10 a.m. on the corner of Bourbon and St Louis.
NOTE: In the event of rain, we will meet at the Bourbon Orleans.
St. Ann & Bourbon St.
- Week of June 25th: Temporary road closures will be needed for the movement of heavy equipment and restoration activity for the installation of gas mains crossing
- Gas line installation work is expected to be compete in this block of St Ann between Royal and Bourbon by June 28th.
- Parking lane closures will continue along St. Ann from Bourbon in order to allow for traffic to flow on Bourbon Street until June 28th.
- Expected duration of work in this block is approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
500 Block of Bourbon
- 500 Block Bourbon – Entergy is currently working in the parking lanes and sidewalks. This will not affect vehicular or pedestrian traffic flow.
- This work will continue thru June 29th.
- After Essence Festival, Boh Bros will begin digging up the parking lane on the river side so that electric conduit can be replaced.
- Only short road closures may be needed to mobilize equipment.
- A target completion date has not been established yet.
600 Block of Bourbon
- Crews continue working in this block.
- Parking lanes are closed in order to allow crews to work safely within water barricades.
- Work is expected to be completed in this block by July 29th.
- Parking lanes will be unavailable while work is being done to underground facilities in the 600 block of Bourbon Street as outlined below.
- Water barricades from Toulouse towards St. Peter were established on the river side on May 25th.
- Parking lanes on the 600 block of Bourbon will be closed on the river side in order to allow traffic flow to flow on the lake side.
- Entergy personnel will work with delivery drivers who need to make deliveries, trash pickup and access to parking garages.
- A few gas customers in the 500-600 blocks of Bourbon will receive a visit from Entergy personnel to obtain signatures for the gas improvements at their specific service locations.
- Police detail will be at the corner of Toulouse to manage traffic issues.
- There are currently no expected road closures needed for this block.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 504-670-3624.