French Quarter filming: Thursday, April 5, 2018March 30, 2018
French Quarter Festival Road Closures: April 12-15, 2018April 4, 2018
On THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2018 (weather dependent and dates subject to change), there will be filming at 615 TOULOUSE ST between the approximate hours of 4PM and 11PM and exterior scenes at Cabildo & Pirate Alley between the approximate hours of 10PM and 1AM.
“NO PARKING” signs will be posted at:
THURS 4/5/18 12:01AM – FRI 4/6/18 6PM:
- 600 Block of Toulouse St. between Royal St. and Chartres St.
- 600 Block of St. Peter St. between Cabildo Alley and Royal St.
- 700 Block of St. Peter St. – Half Block from Royal St. toward Bourbon St.
THURS 4/5/18 12:01AM – FRI 4/6/18 2AM:
- 500 Block of Toulouse St. between Chartres St. and Decautur St.
- 500 Block of Chartres St. between Tolouse St. and Premium Parking Lot P249 Entrance
- 600 Block of Chartres St. between Toulouse St. and Wilkinson St.
INTERMITTENT TRAFFIC CONTROL (I.T.C): DURING NON RUSH HOURS ONLY
- Toulouse St. at Bourbon St.
- Royal St. at Toulouse St.
- Chartres St. at Toulouse St.
- Royal St. at Orleans Ave.
- Chartres St. at Wilkinson St.
Assistant Location Manager